Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ederleigh FC Stadium

The finished product
Welcome to 2014.

I actually finished this project two weeks ago but have not gotten around to uploading the images yet. I've actually also got another finished model ready to go, so you should see images of that soon too. Really pleased with the quality of the work given the short amount of time I have dedicated to each project - in the vicinity of 3 hours each.

One thing, from this point forward I will be changing my detailed tree model to the smart tree made by Andeciuala. I think it's quite impressive - small polygon count but the result is better than most with a higher polygon count. And it renders quite well too ;)

Anyway, the rest of the images. 

Some landscaping work taking place
View from the stands

Presentation image

Presentation image

 

No comments:

Post a Comment