Saturday, January 21, 2023

Nou Mestalla (2021) Render-Prep Diary: Part 1

September 23: The first day of rendering. I remember the day well. I'd just got my second jab and got home to start render preparation. Step one was focused on the buildings. I was really pleased with how they'd come out, so I wanted to crack on with them. This is a night-time view of them.

September 23: And the day-time equivalent

September 23: A more up-close version in the daytime

September 23: And the night equivalent

September 23: Up-close, showing off the effect. I really liked it.

September 23: Initial test renderings on the exterior

September 23: A closer up view of the exterior

September 23: A test view of the interior

September 23: A more up close view of the interior

September 23: Test render of the interior during daytime with the main lights turned on. Needs work

September 23: And the nighttime equivalent

September 23: Site overview at night

September 24: Working on the road and trees along the main entrance. It came out alright, but I could have done a lot better.

September 24: Street level view

September 24: Aerial overview

September 24: An aerial overview of the site during the day

September 24: And during the night. I was working on getting the concourse lighting done.

September 24: Working on the field lighting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment