Thursday, June 2, 2022

School demountable building (2020)

 






This was a project I made one day back in February 2020 - so much simpler a time eh? Anyway, I got inspired by a project I came across and let my creativity run free. In my mind, these are best used in situations where school classrooms are flooded (as had happened to me a few weeks earlier) and they need rapid deployment of demountable facilities. Each block is set up around a tree, and features 8 classrooms and is constructed out of 24 shipping containers. 


The project actually rendered out a lot better than I expected it would, though I was pretty happy with the texturing I did back then. I will admit though, the rug over the floor in the classroom was to mask some Z-fighting from a crossbeam underneath the floor, and I was just too lazy to fix it properly. Looks like garbage though.

No comments:

Post a Comment