Friday, December 29, 2017

Hey guys!


Hey guys!

So I haven't been very active lately. I know. I do have quite a few backed up projects to share. They'll be coming shortly. I also have about 30 projects that I've started and aborted over the last two years. An idea hits me and then I abandon it. One day I'll finish some of those. Maybe.

Anyways, I'm working on my second racetrack since Malta, which I was proud of. This one is going to be a little different. It's completely flat (I know that's cheating) but it's a nice layout and some of the scenery will more than make up for it. That's part of it above.

I've got a really great house model to share - and it all started as a rendering test for a pool texture. I've got another house design - this time more of a mountain lodge feel. There's a couple of office buildings, a stadium, and of course, my SDC2 and SDC3 models, that I will take you through in a lot more detail than I have before. Hopefully they should be up over the next couple of days.

I hope you are all well. Happy modelling

PompeY2J

No comments:

Post a Comment