Thursday, April 25, 2013

Stadiony GKS

So, I have been very busy (my usual cop-out excuse for not updating my blog). Laptop died, uni picking up and my graphics card dying all played their part.

As a result, I am finally uploading the renderings from Stadiony GKS. I originally posted about it last June here and here and here but never uploaded the actual images. Here they are! I have a heap of projects like this - never uploaded the images. They will be coming in the next few months along with some new content.

Capacity of this stadium was 9600.

 Internal shot, roof open
 Different angle
 Distance shot
 Closer elevated shot
 Roof closed
 Ambient lighting - scoreboard and outside lighting only
 Inside - night lighting
Site overview


3 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog and your work is pretty neat. Was this done on sketch-up or an other program? And is there any way to download your work to check it out? I'd really like to have a look at the seating views

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LB

      I'm pleased to hear you like it. The file was made in Sketchup and rendered using the VRay rendering suite.

      Many of my models are available for download at http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0351574192828018435643797&scoring=m . This file however is not uploaded yet, but you can expect to see it soon.

      Delete
    2. Awesome I'll check it out thanks.

      Delete