Sunday, December 29, 2019

Estadio Bragantino construction diary part 9

September 30: Working on getting the lighting levels to roughly where I want them for night renders.

September 30: More work on the restaurant, this time the dining level.

October 1: Baseline work on the concourse lighting.

October 1: Lighting up the northern end. I loved the slightly reflective concrete texture.

October 1: Rendering from inside of the VIP box.

October 1: Lighting up the southern concourse.

October 1: I finally got the tree textures working how I wanted them. This is a test render from the southwestern corner of the site.

October 1: Another interior rendering. I was starting to play around with actual matte plastic textures for the chairs.

October 1: Site overview with the new tree textures.

October 1: More texturing on the restaurant, with a new wooden texture for the desk.

October 2: More work on the northern concourse, with further texturing work as well as fixing some of the darker people textures.

October 2: Checking the lighting on the main stand concourse.

October 2: Rendering the interior. I spent a lot of time trying to prevent the green glow on the roof but was never really happy with it.

October 2: It may be somewhat of a surprise, but it was at this point that I actually started adding lights to the footpaths. It wasn't that I forgot them, but I wanted to wait until it was time to render everything before adding them.

October 2: And a night overview with the lights in place.

October 2: Just a fun view of Gate E.

October 2: Starting to mess around with the atmosphere settings.

October 2: Another render from inside of the restaurant. Not so fun story - I'm pretty sure I actually used this exact image in my presentation. When I did the actual renders from behind the glass, I didn't bother making sure the horizon was where it was supposed to be. I figured I could just fix it in post, but the sky behind the glass turned out to be completely uneditable. Unfortunately, I wound up stuck with misplaced sky, so I went and used this shot instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment