Sunday, December 15, 2019

Estadio Bragantino construction diary part 5

September 2: Another view of this area. I was really happy with the way each level functioned.

September 3: So these are pedestrian access routes to the carparks. I REALLY was not happy with the quality of them, but never managed to actually fix it. More generally, I was really dissatisfied with the entire eastern side of the venue there. It's ugly, not functional and doesn't really fit with the rest of the venue. It's for that reason that most of my renders are from the western side of the venue.

September 3: Work on the northern end terrain.

September 3: My first overview of the entire site with the terrain in place. Exciting!

September 3: I'm pretty sure this is just a view I liked.

September 4: Inserting the flags above the main stand. I pretty quickly decided I rather them over the eastern stand. I also tried, desperately, to find a logo that would be suitable for use for a CONMEBOL flag but I couldn't find one. That's why FIFA is there twice.

September 4: Work on the camera platforms and TV studios. They were originally at the very top of the stand, but I would later relocate them to the bottom to provide a better angle for the cameras.

September 5: A small modification to the goal netting. I added further sections of it to cover the entire ends of the pitch. There's a number of wheelchair spaces at the bottom of the stands there and this offers them some protection from wayward shots.

September 5: Finally getting around to adding the concourse structures on the main stand.

September 5: A nice site overview.

September 5: I messed around with fog a little bit. Nothing serious.

September 7: Adding palm trees to the centre of the roads to the parking lots.

September 7: Installing balustrates to the upper tiers.

September 7: The southwestern corner of the site finally got some vegetation. I had shrubs lining the footpaths, with palm trees positioned behind the shrubs. I had two different tree models for the spaces behind it, and three different flower models to provide groundcover. I loved how it looked.

September 7: Looking at it with the rest of the model.

September 7: A different view.

September 7: Looking back from the plaza.

September 8: More work on the vegetation at the southern end.

No comments:

Post a Comment