Friday, December 20, 2019

Estadio Bragantino construction diary part 6

September 8: Another view of the southern end. A slightly different angle would actually make part of my presentation.

September 8: The view from the site access road. I did want to render this view, but it always came out too dark for my liking. I needed to add more lighting but never really got around to it.

September 9: Work on the northeastern corner of the site. The trees and flowers went in, and I planned to have a manicured lawn. When it came time to texture and render the site, I forgot about it. Oh well.

September 9: Another view of the southern end. this time with the areas to the north of the site access road filled in.

September 9: The site access road again. I liked this area.

September 10: I finally redid the eastern stand. I wanted to make sure that the lower tier at least included the words Red Bull, as it was only present on the Phase 1 upper tiers at this point.

September 11: The lion from outside the main stand and the entry board. I really never was happy with it, but I really wanted to keep that lion on the site so this was the solution I came up with.

September 11: A view looking at Gate A.

September 13: Texturing the truss system. The lower part is just reused from the palm tree model, while the fronds were textured using a green I already had in the model.

September 13: I decided to install videoboards above the stairs, for displaying section numbers. I had wanted to do my normal section numbering system, but could not find the interest. A similar system is found above the stairways to the lower tier.

September 13: Installing a basic tunnel for the players.

September 13: I repositioned the camera platform and TV studios to lower in the stand.

September 13: Redesigning the main stand in order to add the videoboard at the northwestern corner.

September 13: Redoing the trusses for the roof over the gates.

September 13: Doing the crowd model. Man, looking back on how much work I did that afternoon, it was a busy one!

September 16: Installing the walls around Gate E, along with lighting.

September 16: The area around Gate D and Gate E.

September 16: I know it may not be clear, but this is Gate A, with the stairs to Gate B in the background. I absolutely loved this view.

No comments:

Post a Comment