Monday, January 16, 2023

Nou Mestalla (2021) Construction Diary: Part 6

 

September 13: An interior view

September 13: And an exterior one

September 16: Adding some patterns to the seating bowl. I liked the idea of it - white into orange into black - but I don't think it came out as well as I had wanted.

September 17: The full view. Lower bowl looked OK, but the upper two weren't as good.

September 17: Another view

September 18: The VIP tier open area. They're located at both ends

September 19: I think I just liked this view

September 20: An up-close view of the crowd at the home end

September 20: Even more up-close

September 21: Finally getting the roof taken care of. Simple cable system supporting the central roof section, with covers over the cables.

September 21: Interior view with the new roof

September 21: Up close view of the new roof

September 22: Working on the lighting rig

September 22: Another interior view with the lighting rig.

This is the last update of the 'construction diary' part, as the rest of the work is centered around preparing to render the site. I'll be uploading the process of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment