Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Nou Mestalla (2021) Construction Diary: Part 2

August 04: Working on the TV studio.

August 05: Continuing the work on the TV studio.

August 05: Starting to come together

August 05: A different angle

August 05: Working on the upper tier seating

August 06: Finishing the upper deck of seating. That wasn't what I had set out to do that day. I'd originally sat down to work on the stairwells and get them out of the way. Less than 20 minutes after starting, I get told my grandma, one of the most important people in my life, had a heart attack. I was fortunate enough to see her in the hospital before she passed. Coming home from that, I sat down and went back to finish the seating bowl, because what else was there to do?

August 07: Bringing the seating together. Obviously not much work going on here as I really wasn't up for it.

August 07: Different view

August 07: Another view


August 07: One more view. Truth be told, this is one I had wanted to render, but it didn't end up looking good so I went with a different angle.

August 08: Having another go at the stairwells. Did not really get much progress on them, and it would be near the end of the project that I actually finished them.

August 09: Last day of lockdown. With the last few days having been pretty awful work-wise, I took a break from that and went and worked on the sports centre. It actually came together really quickly which I was happy with.

August 09: Looking towards the central entrance point

August 09: Another angle

August 09: The other side of the building, showing the central entrance point running the length of the building

August 09: The gymnastics side of the centre. I know nothing of gymnastics.

August 09: The swimming side of the centre. I know more about swimming.

August 10: And the sports centre in its position on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment