Monday, July 31, 2023

Nou Mestalla (2021) Render-Prep Diary: Part 4

October 1: More night exterior work

October 1: The reverse view

October 3: Interior view, looking at the home end. Yeah, I was never really happy with that lighting on the pitch

October 3: The main boulevard out the front of the stadium. I think it's a bit more chaotic than I would have liked, and lacks the rotation in the components I like.

October 3: Working on the approach to Gate G and Gate H

October 3: Another exterior view

October 3: Checking the ferns and ivy that was lining the concourses.

October 3: Concourse lighting

October 4: Daytime on the concourse

October 4: Nighttime on the concourse

October 4: Site overview

October 4: The players tunnel, with the players making their way out. From memory, I didn't end up using this sort of shot in my presentation, which makes it a waste. Always plan your shots properly.

October 4: Night render showing the main entrance point

October 4: Day render from the same view

October 5: View of one of the gates in daytime

October 5: And nighttime

October 5: Looking over the surroundings

October 5: TV Studio.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment