Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Bean Centre (2022)











 Images of my Bean Centre model. I'm going to start out by admitting I am not a fan of it. It started out as an attempt to recapture the magic of my Adler model but I started building the environment up too much before working on the actual shop, which was the wrong way around. Still, I did get to make the shop itself, and I was really happy with that. I scoured the 3d warehouse and found low-poly models of food, vegetables, meat and baked goods, before making texture maps for each set and filling out the shop. I'm eager to make use of those models again in the future, and hopefully that happens on a model I have more fun with. 

In my head, this was designed to be a gentrifying former industrial area.

No comments:

Post a Comment